I would like...

Collection within Collections (sub collection)

Collection within collections. For example, if the main collection is "books", then sub-collection could be genres of books.

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please add the option to make sub-collections or folders within a collection. Thanks!

• Matt J commented  · 

In terms of using Docs.com as an ePortfolio, this is a much needed feature. Think about a student who can publish their work from Year 4 to 12, but also sort and store their content in a manner that makes it easy to surface in 10 years time.

• Joscelin.Trouwborst commented  · 

Second thought ... It is not Docs, but Sway that should be blended into OneDrive like Word, Excel, Powerpoint Online. Then OneDrive should have publish/manage on Docs functionality like Sway.com has. Docs definitely should be more visible in OneDrive.

• Joscelin.Trouwborst commented  · 

As I commented already in other posts, I feel that Docs.com could well take a high flight if it were blended with OneDrive in some way.

And yes, then of course if having many publications, it would be useful to have the option to nest within Collections. (Collection is a nice concept to replace the common 'folder' concept.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base